Friday, November 21, 2008

Fit Friday week #5

Oh this week flew by. Before I knew it I was weighing in, finishing week five with success and not sure how it happened. Now I am embarking on week 6....last day of week six is a dangerous one....it's turkey day. Oh but I have a plan for that day and next week I will share with you when I review that week if I followed my plan.

So back to week 5. Week 5 was filled with stress and sick babies. One baby even had a trip to the ER. So this tired mommy didn't do so well tracking her food with pencil and paper (computer time limited as mine is still down) but I did make a conscious effort to pick up and eat good foods. I did some exercising but it was less than I had wanted to do. Heck, what can you do but roll with the punches when you get get socked.

So on with the success and let's leave the bad behind. I am down 1.2lbs this week. So the .2 I went up last week went bye bye (magically I suppose.) I am happy with the loss and am now at 6.2 total lost since I started weight watchers. I am nine pounds away from my 10% target weight loss. When I reach that loss, I then sit down and make a goal weight loss to strive for. I figure once I get to that 10% loss I am another 25lbs away from where I want to be. Oh, I am starting to feel the excitement. The best part is 9lbs is less then 10lbs so even speaking the weight I need to lose to get to the 10%loss sounds better. It sounds like something that could happen by Christmas. I can do it, I can do it! Oh how nice it would be to be a visible 15lbs lighter in Christmas photos. How nice will it just feel to be 15lbs lighter. Can you feel my excitement building? I hope so because I am going to DO IT!!!

See you all next week for week 6 in review of Fit Fridays.

Oh yeah...I am running in the RTW this Saturday for the third time. I can not believe it!

For more Fit Fridays click on the chubby Mrs. Claus button on my side bar.


post signature

6 comments:

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

Great job...I can't wait to find out your secret for success during the big holiday!
Keep up the good work!

Sarah said...

Great Job this week. I'm sorry your kids were sick - My daughter was up all night last night. This is the first time she's ever been sick so I'm watching her like a hawk. Good luck this week!

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

Great job!! It's hard to squeeze the exercise in when the kiddos are sick. I had that challenge last week. Sounds like you STILL did amazing. Good luck this week.

Its A Corny Life... said...

Yay for you ML! I am so envious of your ability to put your mind to it and just do it. After I had the babies and had lost all that weight, I was so pleased with myself (even if it was just because I was so sick...I still lost it!), and now I have gained a little bit back. I sure wish I had it in me to workout. We even have a home gym in the garage...but do I use it? Nnnoooooooo!

Missy said...

yea!! way to go!!

And so glad that T is doing better :(

Beth said...

Great job! Especially keeping up with things with 2 sick babies - you are now my fitness role model:)