Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yum! Yum!

I have to share this recipe. It is so very good. I tasted it at the HEB near my home and my mom & I decided we just had to make it. Give it a try. You wont be disappointed.

Jalapeno Alfredo
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4

1/2 jar Rothchild Jalapeno Pepper Dip
1/2 cup Parmigianino Reggiano
1/2 cup Heavy Cream*
1 can Miller's Select Crab Meat of your choice
1 package J Bar B Cilantro & Monterey Jack Chicken Sausage; Cut
1 container Pico de Gallo*
16oz pasta of your choice

1. Cook pasta according to package
2. Saute sausage in skillet, add crab, juices and all.
3. Add cream and bring to a slight simmer. Add dip & cheese to the cream; then stir till smooth.
4. Add pasta and Pico. Toss until well combined.

*I added a bit more cream. I used 1 cup. I added the other 1/2 when trying to stir till smooth.
* If you would like this to be less spicy. Leave out the Pico. We kept it and it was perfect.

Thanks HEB Cooking Connection for a yummy keeper.

post signature

No comments: