Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Neighborhood Ceiling Hole Competition

Being the competitive type I couldn't resist making this post. Recently my neighbor & friend did a posting about "thoughts in my head." It spoke of a hole in her ceiling and it referenced my ceiling hole. So hence the birth of the competition. While our hole is still in repair and may be for sometime, I feel we will both have the last laugh when we do the ole "remember when."

Keep checking back for updates on the completion of the repair and the winner of the Neighborhood Ceiling Hole Competition. Blog browsers Got Ceiling Hole? Link us and we'll add you to the competition. Grin.

post signature

3 comments:

Its A Corny Life... said...

I know I'm not "in the neighborhood", but I love a good competition. If quantity matters, I would definitely win! Not from an "old" house, but from the old husband making improvements.

Michelle said...

well...you are winning the race so far. we might just make it a decorative piece. you know..we could make it a trend...

Jennifer said...

Oh girl! I have a beauty right in the middle of my living room ceiling that has been there since January! I have lost all hope of it ever getting repaired, and have resorted to covering it with 2 white trash bags - because 1 wouldn't cover it! And, after all of this rain, it appears that the roof may be leaking right down into the same place the pipe that had to be repaired had leaked, which caused the hole int he first place! Anyway, I'll post for sure...but add me to your competition - I am not a good loser, I'll warn you now!!!