Saturday, March 5, 2011

Meet an Author!!!

So my beautifully talented friend Dallas who is an amazing speaker has now become an author!
She has an amazing way with words, sharing stories and relating to God.

If you need a great book for yourself or for a gift to the girlfriends in your life than please pick this book up. I PROMISE you, you will not be disappointed!!!

You can click on the photo of her book cover and it will take you to Amazon. If you'd like to spread the word about this great read and a first time author please feel free to ask for the button. I'd be happy to have you share her book with your bloggy friends.

Dallas, I am so inspired by the way you see God's greatness in everything. I love your humor and your stories all leave me wanting more! Thank you for being my friend.

post signature

No comments: