Thursday, October 29, 2009

who are you praying for today?

I am praying for:

Lance (big business trip, safe travels)
Campbell while she is at school.
Travis for his cough to go away.
Stacie's pregnancy.
My brother (William) to gain employment.
Bethany as she travels home for her first trip home from college.
Raven, who split her chin open at school yesterday.
Stellan on his one year birthday.
For my heart and mind to be looking straight ahead to God.


Who are you praying for today?


post signature

2 comments:

Nana Travis said...

I am praying for son to gain employment. For my far away little family that I miss having near. For god to provide the wisdom to the doctors that will be doing surgery on my beautiful daughter. And safe travel for myself when I fly to Houston.

Beth said...

I'm praying for you, Stacie, my bro and sis-in-law and kids, my 2 unrelated aunts who are battling breast cancer, us, Tyson, and friends of mine whose marriage is on shakey ground:)