Sunday, January 18, 2009

Random Picture Contest

***** Opps! apparently I am tired because it was suppose to be a picture from January...the 8th picture in January....so here it is

but I am still leaving the other one up because it made my heart smile.*****




So as I sit contently on a Sunday night browsing bloggy world I notice that Brittany over at 4 Little Men and Girly Twins is having a Random Picture Contest. I decide to play and well this is what was selected randomly through all of my pictures.



Oh takes me back to the day....the day after my wedding at our open house(March 30th,2003). For all you readers of It's a Corny Life....Stacie is in this picture attempting to catch the tiny bouquet I was tossing for my twin nieces sake. Thanks Stacie for playing along all those years ago and for being my maid of honor & my BFF.

post signature

3 comments:

Its A Corny Life... said...

Is it bad that at first I SO didn't remember this? I would have never even realized it was me until I read the rest and enlarged the pic. I did notice Laura's hat RIGHT AWAY though. Too funny. I was surprised to see my Mom in it too!

Homegrown Tribe said...

How fun! I'm lovin' looking back at old pictures. :)

so glad you joined in!

Brittany

Beth said...

No steroids -- dr. says he's over the worst part and also didn't want to put more chemicals in little man's body since he's already on 2 meds. He's much improved, but does have a lingering cold though -- his sleep schedule is so off, but we're working on get back on track! By the by, I'm always free to talk between 6 and 8pm my time:)