Saturday, June 14, 2008

Back in the Saddle & Texas size mosquito Bites.




So Travis is able to play again in his rain forest jumpy and his exersaucer. Most importantly I can carry him in the Bjorn again, thanks be to heaven on that one sister!!!! He L-O-V-E-S that thing!
We had to wait three long weeks after his surgery for him to do anything other than be held(his favorite thing to do), play on the floor (which he hates most of the time) or sit in a bouncy seat (which now he associates with eating so you know what that means...where is the food mom?). The time has inched by in my mind I can only imagine what he was thinking. This video of him isn't his most captive moment as I didn't think to get the camera right away and this is after he had been there for a while and right before nap time but at least he was happy to be back in the saddle again.

Texas is known for being BIG. So life here adjusting to really big BUGS has been not so easy for me. The worst part I feel are the mosquito's!!!! We saw a PBS program on mosquito's one time and they say there are attracted to a scent that your body gives off. Guess who is so lucky to have that sweet scent... Yep! Me. However, Campbell must have gotten the sweet gene from me because she was eaten alive yesterday and we weren't even out that long. YIKES!!!! So now I have to figure out how to keep her hands off of these Texas size bites.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am going to ask God one day why we have those dern mosquitoes! Those legs looks look just like Keegans!

Anonymous said...

We HATE bugs, too! Poor little legs:( Just came across your blog...sounded like we had some things in common and thought I'd say hi!!

MckMama