Thursday, February 25, 2010

Smocks!

UPDATED 2: Here are the darling dresses I got at the Smockaholics Anonymous Sale. While two aren't smocked dresses they were too cute not to pick up. I went with a mission in mind to find a smocked dress with a bunny on it. Low and behold I found one. Perfectly pink and all Easterfied & the best part...it's a size 4t so she can wear it two years in a row. Now I just have to find the prefect shirt for under it as it is a bit big for this year. My favorite dress is pictured with the bunny dress...the story behind it....it's from Paris, France! Brought back as a gift for one of the genius minds behind Smockaholics Anonymous daughters! My eyes found that dress as soon as I found the 3t rack and it is just so lovely!!!! I can't wait for the next sale!




UPDATED:
I went to the sale this morning and found the cutest little dresses for Campbell. I even found one with bunnies and easter eggs on it. She loved it! I'll post some pictures of my stash of dresses.



If you love smock clothing than look at this. I love it and am off to check out the consignment sale tomorrow. Hoping to find a matching sister and brother outfit for Easter, 4th July, etc.

post signature

2 comments:

Heather Allen said...

I wished I lived near!! I loved cute little smocked outfits!!

Esther said...

OH! So adorable! If I was a millionaire, I'd be on a plane right now.