Monday, February 15, 2010

Missing

Missing one mommy from her home. Where has she been? She's been in the hospital for a very long, long six days! Tomorrow will be one week and well I am hopeful I will get to go home.

My little boo boo bunny tells me everyday how she wants me to come home "today mama, why not today?" Breaks. My. Heart!

The little man in my life lovingly says "I love you mommy." which just melts my heart.

My mom, what a blessing she is to our family. I am so thankful that she has been here. She has been missing from her home for a very, VERY long time. We appreciate your love and constant giving. I promise dad you can your wife home soon....Maybe April.

My husband, thank you. I love you. I could not have endured all this with out your support.

So as I get ready for bed, in this fine hospital room. I realize that I miss my family so much and just how much value family has. God was so smart to create the "family." For that I am truly, truly grateful!!!



post signature

4 comments:

Floyd's Family said...

love to you my dear friend. Praise God that your little ones are in good...no, amazing hands while you heal.

Esther said...

You're in my prayers! Hope you can get home SOON.

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Hope you get home soon!!

Beth said...

I cannot imagine how this all must make you feel. You are such a strong person and the most amazing mommy!!! I'm so happy you've had your mom there to help, and I hope you're able to get home ASAP, and put this whole thing behind you!!!