Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wordy Wednesday....or before I forget to write it down.

So every night during bedtime I tell my kids how wonderful they are....I mention this often during the day but at night time we talk about what a great day it was, how well they did at something that particular day, what we struggled with but overcame and just how great they are...that they will "change the world" someday. So as I have this discussion with Campbell tonight, she lying sweetly in her crib. Looks up at me when I say "Campbell I just know you are going to change the world, you are going to do something amazing!" She responds with "yes mommy I am going to put a diaper on it, I change the world."

From the mouth of babes and IF only it could be that easy. Enjoy your night everyone


post signature

5 comments:

Esther said...

Cripes, that is cute. Thanks for sharing!

Beth said...

Love it -- such a literal interpretation of "change the world."

You need to share that with Parenting or Parents magazines!!!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

That is so cute! Love they see things...

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

I don't know what made me click on these comments...but what I meant to say above was, "love the way they see things..." haha, where has my mind gone!?

Kelly said...

Cute. If only it were that easy