Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy 9th month Travis!!!


Today my baby boy turned 9months old.
It has been so different mothering a boy after having a girl.


I believe we are entering the tough or should I say "tougher than mommy stage."
He is just so strong...he can wear you out during a diaper change.



He can pretty much jump out of your arms when he wants something bad enough now and talk about a grip when he wants to use your body as a means to stand up. But seriously I have enjoyed every minute of these last nine months and look forward to many many more days, months and years with him.


My sweet baby boy, I love you and all your new found "toughness."

PS. Travis says Fork'em Devils!!!!

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 9 months, to nana's Buddy Boy. Papa and I sure miss you and your big sister. Soon you will also be making pictures for us. Love always, nana

Michelle said...

he is so adorable and all boy!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

He is so sweet! What is it like to have a boy?! Love the pics! Take care!