Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New love....

Oh how I have come to love the facebook auctions of Lolly Wolly Doodle

Seriously I might be addicted as I look for them each night. I have gotten Campbell some amazingly cute things here. And well since most of her items come with personalization I am just one happy mommy. After all you all know how much I LOVE monograms.

There are some great things here for boys and if Travis wasn't already potty trained I would be buying me some longalls for him....but when you have to be quick on the draw with a boy, these outfits don't seem to work out as well as they use to when he was a bitty boy in his cloth covered bum.

So a shopping this mommy does for her little girl....after all isn't that what mom's and daughters do best???? Join in on the fun, each night Lolly Wolly Doodle holds auctions on facebook. I highly suggest you head over and "like" the page.



post signature

No comments: