Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What I love

I love it when my child is so excited to go to Preschool and than sings songs to me over the drive home and lunch time. It warms my heart that she is growing and learning and loving her school days.

I love it that my child is 23 months. That he is one month away from being two and all that the year of two has to offer him. Even though I am sad that year one is almost done, I am looking forward to year two!

I love that my husband works so hard and is doing all he can to be a good husband and daddy.
I love that he seems so strong when it comes to my upcoming surgery and is a good sport on days when I could just sit and cry all day.

I love that my parents are going to sacrifice so much time and have my mom here with us during my surgery and recovery times. I love that they love my kids so much.

I love that I have started to attend a bible study on Tuesday mornings. I didn't ever think that I had it in me but I really enjoy it and only wish we could video conference it over the next few weeks as I wont be able to attend.

I love that I have neighbors that care for my children like they were there own. I love that my children love my neighbors. I love that I have created new friendships and ties in my life.

I love my dog, Barley even if she gets the short end of the deal now.

I love people that have been praying for me and my family.

I have a lot of love in my heart right now and I just wanted to share it with you.

After all if you don't share your love you cant get any more in return right?



post signature

2 comments:

Sarah said...

yet another great reminder... how very much we have to love and live for and be thankful for! Blessings to you and yours.

Esther said...

It's always good to take time and count your blessings. You're one of mine! :-)

I gave you a blog award--come check it out!