Monday, November 16, 2009

Prayers and comfort

Dear Lord,
I come to you with prayer for many tonight.
Please be with my best friend Stacie and her family tonight. Be with her during this time of emergency and comfort them. Protect her and protect that sweet baby in her belly. Heal her quickly and please bring her no more hassles during the duration of her risky pregnancy.
Please be with my children over the next few days as they take notice that mommy is not around and neither might be daddy. May they have fun with Nana and not be sad. Let them know that Mommy loves them more than anything and that she always will.
Also dear Lord please be with a MOPS friend of mine, Tesa. She needs your love and guidance at this time. Bring her comfort when it appears that her world is turning upside down. Bring her and her family great JOY!
Lord, I thank you for all the wonderful people you have placed in and around my life for one reason or another. I have been truly blessed. I love my parents, my brother, friends and family. My husband, my children and those I have only met online and through their pictures and words. Dear Lord be with me tomorrow morning, be with my doctor and staff as they work on the body you gave me.
Allow peace and comfort to all the world tonight.
Amen.


post signature

2 comments:

Sarah said...

how inspiring for you to be thinking of others as you prepare for a life-changing event as well. Praying with and for you!

Esther said...

Praying for you, ML!