Saturday, March 28, 2009

Let's play tag.

Stacie my bff, tagged me to write 7 things about myself. Something that surprised me as
she never does this sort of thing. So I am playing along.

First let's discuss the rules...

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 things that people may not know about you.
3. Tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them.
4. Let them know they have been tagged.



1) I am baby sitter resistant. For some reason I have a REALLY hard time leaving my kids with a baby sitter. It is getting easier now but this is a huge issue for me.

2) I've had "work" done. At this point I wish it was a lift and a tummy tuck but no nothing like that. What I mean is I had my front four teeth amazingly transformed into movie star teeth. I had two front teeth that were thin and I am sure would have broken by now with baby headbutts and I did the two next to them to continue with a good cosmetic look. People wouldn't notice this unless I told them.

3) That I showed horses when I was little. Morgan horses. I heart them, all breeds that is. I have longed for a horse all my life.

4) I want to be on the biggest loser. I run every Tuesday on the treadmill watching that show. I would love to work out with Jillian and have her kick my big ole butt in to shape.

5) That my husband wanted to just go and get married on some beautiful beach. No fuss. I talked him out of it. Now I wish I hadn't and now he is happy that we did the fuss and church wedding.

6) Both my golden retrievers died this year within a month of each other. It still tears me up and one day I will own a golden again.

7) Love to get my eye brows waxed, it's kinda like therapy for me. That pressure on the temples just erases tension from my body. Aaahhh!

Now...I tag:

Michelle

Diane

Jennifer and Allison

Evan

Kate

Sarah

Enjoy.

post signature

No comments: