Friday, February 27, 2009

Warms my heart

So we listen to a lot of music. It seems like it is often in the background of everything we do. It is sometimes fun preschool party music, sometimes we enjoy some classical or jazz, other times it is a bit of old school mommy and daddy music and there is always the Sunday school favorite Cd's as well. Well it warmed my heart to hear my daughter singing in the play room the other day. She didn't know all the words but knew some very important ones. She also had the tune and was humming a bit. I will have to get her on video but when she sees the camera he normally will shy away from singing on cue. But she was singing the song; B-I-B-L-E, that's the book for me.
she was working in her little kitchen just singing away "B-I-B-L-E, that's the book for me, I stand alone on the word of God, the b-i-b-l-e." It was so darn sweet.
I have to credit the Go Fish Guys for her love of this song because they are a real fun group to sing and dance too. They don't have a clip of this song so I am going to post another clip. It's a great song and one that I think most of you will enjoy....especially you mommies on a Friday night. Enjoy the weekend!




post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooo sweet, that's a favorite around here too!

Sarah said...

Nice!! Thanks for sharing :)