Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Start of a New Decade.

Today I woke and I was 40!
Wow!
I am FORTY!

I guess it's time to be all grown up and stuff.

Well the one thing I am looking forward to is a clean slate. New things to experience. New memories to create. A new leash on life.
It seems that in my last ten years I experienced what most people deal with over the course of a lifetime.

Let's recap....or maybe we wont. But trust me there was some....crap.

HOWEVER the years weren't all bad. 2003, 2006 and 2007 were GREAT years! Ones I would never trade!

Today though...was a sweet day. A great start!
I got a ton of birthday wishes. Cards, phone calls, yard decor, social media shout outs and hugs & kisses galore. Plus I got some great gifts. Thank you, Thank you!

I did want to share two of my favorite cards. My two little people were SO excited to give me these this morning. They actually walked around with them today and watched a show holding them. Asking me over and over if I loved my cards. I did. I do. But what I love most is the two of you.




Forty & it's all FABULOUS!!!!

post signature

6 comments:

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Happy Birthday, friend!! Hope it was a great one!

Heather Allen said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like it was a wonderful one!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday (again) ML! 40 & fabulous!!!

Its A Corny Life... said...

Happy Birthday ML! I hope you were surprised by the card, if for no other reason, just surprised I remembered your birthday and actually sent you something for it!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday!!

Esther said...

Happy Birthday, sweet friend!

And... crap. Ha! No pun intended?