Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Welcome to our Blog


I was just recently introduced to the blog world and thought we should try it out as our way of communicating with friends and family around the world.

Lance and I moved to Texas almost two years ago and really have enjoyed the change of climate and scenery. To those that questioned.....Yes, it is really much hotter in Phoenix!

Campbell was born 5 weeks early in July of 2006 and we are waiting with much anticipation for our second bundle of joy. Baby boy will be born in December (hopefully he will go to term) and has yet to be named.

Our home is coming together and there is always something to be done but it will all come together someday. It takes more cash than time we have come to realize.

Lance bought a bike and a seat for Campbell. She loves to go for bike rides with Daddy. She now holds on to the handles and her curls coming out of her helmet are just too cute. It will be fun when baby #2 is big enough to ride. The family will be hitting the streets of the neighborhood full force.

We have met some great people living here and it has made the transition less lonely especially since they have children Campbell's age. I take Campbell to the Y's Gym and Scoot class and we have a blast. It is so fun to see her interact with other kids and try new things. I am greatly looking forward to next August when she will be old enough to be in Tiny Dancers. I see the little girls coming and going when we go to gym class and I can already visualize it.

Well that's it for now. Take care and feel free to come back to meet me in the clubhouse. ML

7 comments:

Evan Guy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evan Guy said...

Very cool blog! Welcome aboard! Per our discussions about keeping some anonymity on your blog, here's a fine example:

http://www.elisharose.blogspot.com/

You can totally get the blog, but if you were a strange stranger with devious intentions, you would have a hard time finding this person's identity and address! You can never be too careful! BTW, elisharose is a GREAT friend of mine, whom I've known for a LONG time!

Best,
Evan :):)

PS, I deleted the 1st comment to edit...this comment is the same, plus some...

Evan Guy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L said...

Evan is on the job as usual. We have taken the extra step of using no first name if possible. Julie uses her name but that is about it. The nick names for the kids are known to friends and family, so it makes perfect sense to them. Been a long time since I saw that young man, he seems to have grown into a fine citizen, as in my case we will likely have to blame the wife for any socially redeeming qualities. Enjoy the blog and be vigilant as there are lots of nasties with computers. Blessings on your family. The elisharose gang.

L said...

I will tell the wife that you are linked to Missy over at itsalmostnaptime. They have met at a Beth Moore study a couple of times. Nice folks. Do you know Missy? Small world.

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed looking at your blog. This morning was a surprise that had me in tears. As being an only child I always wanted a big family, god decided to bless me with just wonderful kids. He told me the love I have for them would be one day overflowing.
I am now the proud nana of two beautiful children that make my heart sing. So miles are just miles my love covers every inch.
Love always Nana

Anonymous said...

Hi there the blog is great for us who not yet met the great two angel of your,it is allso great for granny she can see them any time.Keep up the good job
love aunt Barbara